Monday, June 11, 2012

500 Days of Summer (#1)

Now that summer is here and life has stopped moving at 90 miles an hour, I think I may - dare I say it - stop neglecting my blog. When I made L is for the Way He Loves last year, I wanted it to be a place where I could share my thoughts, but I think too, that it must be a place where I can celebrate all that is beautiful. Today marks the first official day of my vacation, post high school grad status. On this first day of summer, I celebrate the new beginning. There's something delightfully freeing about a clean slate, a blank canvas, a whole world of unlocked possibilities. Adventure becomes tangible and, consequently, inevitable. So here's to the beautiful beginning - everybody, everything, has to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment